Thursday, June 10, 2010

What’s Bipasha Basu’s latest goal?

Bipasha Basu
Bipasha Basu has grand plans for the Fifa World Cup. The actor, along with her boyfriend John Abraham, is planning to visit South Africa for the games. If everything goes according to plan, Bipasha will watch the semi-finals or the finals of the World Cup.

Bipasha says, “It would be great to be in South Africa for the World Cup. I love the excitement that the game provides as it is just a matter of about two hours that decides who the winner is. It is fast paced and it gives me a huge adrenaline rush.”

Ask Bipasha about John’s travel plans, and she says, “John is doing some sports-based work in and around the World Cup but we have discussed the possibility (of travelling together). It would be great fun to watch it with John as I got really hooked on to the game because of him. His understanding of the game is superb.

Everything can wait for John when the World Cup is on.”

A few years ago Bipasha was dragged into controversy after her alleged pictures with Portugal footballer Cristiano Ronaldo at a nightclub were splashed (see box). So, we asked her to reveal who her favourite football star is and which team she is rooting for?

“I don’t want to take sides as I feel every team and player who will fight it out are the best and that is the reason they have reached the World Cup. I want to see some fascinating football and great action and excitement. I want to see good players and good teams on a given day to emerge victorious. I will cheer for all of them because all the teams and players have a fascinating history. For me, John is a very good football player. So, I wish he was playing. Then I would have had a clear winner to cheer,” she ends, smiling.

Source http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_what-s-bipasha-basu-s-latest-goal_1394311

1 comment: