Monday, June 7, 2010

Kareena sans make-up on People magazine

Kareena Kapoor might be the most glamorous actress in Bollywood but for the latest issue of People magazine, he has Devcided to go non-glamorous. In 2008 when she first graced People magazine, she was with heavy make-up but this time, she sports a simple look.

Speaking about going de-glam, the diva said, "Beauty lies in being simple and natural and this is what I believe in. This is the real me. I believe in being natural and People's cover has given me this opportunity".

"When they came to me with the concept and said they wanted to do the 'India's most beautiful' issue, I was up for it. It is ironical that the international version of the same issue features Julia Roberts on the cover," she added.

Kareena Kapoor was devoid of make-ups in her debut film, ‘Refugee’ and later in ‘Dev’ and ‘Chameli’, she was seen in least make-up. She has the opinion that looking glamorous or non-glam lots depend on the role that one portrays on screen.

Currently, Bebo is having a gala time with beau Saif at IIFA in Colombo.

No comments:

Post a Comment