Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Enjoyed kissing Vivek Oberoi: Aruna Shields

"After doing a hell lot of hopping and jumping off the buildings sequences, it was a relief to stand still and kiss him.

Plus, he's a wonderful kisser, " declared British actress Aruna Shields who was in Noida yesterday to promote her Friday release Mr Singh Mrs Mehta. "But the experience of kissing Prashant (her co-star in the flick) wasn't that wonderful as he fancies a stubble.

He was very uncomfortable shooting intimate scenes and finally I had to pitch in with 'much needed help'. Later, he was comfortable, " said the bold (and obviously beautiful) Aruna.

She adds, "Posing nude for a scene in the movie wasn't that difficult as I'm very comfortable with my body and when I do a film, I donate my body to the script. The scene has a very artistic approach and has been shot in a very neat manner. I am not scared of controversies."

Source http://media.santabanta.com/newsite/cinemascope/bitimages/aruna-shields4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment