Monday, June 28, 2010

'Skin show is no big deal for me'

Anglo Indian actress Aruna Shields made her sizzling debut in Prince, starring opposite Vivek Oberoi in bikinis and barely there outfits.

Her next, the just released Mr Singh Mrs Mehta directed by debutant director Pravesh Bhardwaj saw her do without clothes altogether!


Rajul Hegde caught up with the young starlet to know more. Excerpts:


You have acted in two movies, but we barely know about you...


I am half-Indian and half-English/Scottish. My dad came over to UK when there was shortage of doctors in England. He is from Bangalore and his mother tongue is Kannada. Unfortunately, he didn't teach us the language.


I have come to India at least 8-9 times before to meet my grandparents and relatives. My parents are in the medical profession, and one brother is an accountant and the other an engineer. I am the odd one out.

Source http://movies.rediff.com/slide-show/2010/jun/28/slide-show-1-aruna-shields-on-mr-singh-mrs-mehta.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment